• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How to fix ping issues during 11AM GMT

SquareFinder

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I will just put it here for now.
I've noticed that every day at around 11am GMT the response time from the server (for seemingly me only) grounds to a halt, but only after joining certain plots (When I join at other times everything is fine). After maybe 5 minutes, all the responses suddenly come flooding in and then I get timed out. My internet is completely fine, this only happens on diamond fire? Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a fix for it?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
It is known as Proxy Time by the community, it usually happens to the people that are far from where the servers are (Canada), and unfortunately, there hasn't been any fix found. Or rather Jeremaster (the server owner) tried to investigate the issue but couldn't find why does it occur always on the same specific time.

SquareFinder

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, and thanks for explaining.
Is it because (bare with my terrible internet knowledge) there's some kind of link thing between me and the server, and that link thing periodically decides to completely ignore my connection with the server

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
so thats why im always so laggy i live about 13 hours away from the border of canada
It is known as Proxy Time by the community, it usually happens to the people that are far from where the servers are (Canada), and unfortunately, there hasn't been any fix found. Or rather Jeremaster (the server owner) tried to investigate the issue but couldn't find why does it occur always on the same specific time.

Top Bottom