• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I cant conect to server

morce2232

Reaction score
can someone please help me I'm trying to jon the server but when Im connecting to the server i will get error: i need public key or whwn i try 1.18 i will get: unable to connect to node5: Outdated client please use 1.19

CheaterTim

Overlord
Reaction score
can someone please help me I'm trying to jon the server but when Im connecting to the server i will get error: i need public key or whwn i try 1.18 i will get: unable to connect to node5: Outdated client please use 1.19
the error says it all, you need to use minecraft version 1.19 or higher, in the minecraft launcher you should be able to just select the "Latest release", and start that.

FrenchFryFan

Reaction score
yeah does anyone know the technical details or anything? it just says the server is locked down because it's "currently experiencing issues" which is pretty vague

FrenchFryFan

Reaction score
nvm, I got an update: Ashial says there's a sale (presumably for halloween?) that was supposed to be 25% off but they just made it -$25 by accident instead. so you could buy noble, small plots, large plots, massive plots, etc. for free (anything $25 or less). not sure why it's taking so long to fix though.

Top Bottom