• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I have a different question-

BoxPanda

Reaction score
(first of all, this isn't related to my last question) I'm wondering if it's possible to add people to lists or give them tags. Like, player does this, has new "cheese" tag, and then when the player does a certain thing, they could do something exclusive to that list/role/tag.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You can use a list and then check if the player is in that list or you can set a variable (lets call it "%default cheese") to 1 and then to check just use If Variable [%default cheese] = [1]
and for the list method, you simply use Append Value To List (this will create a new list if you don't have an existing one too, which is cool) and add a variable at the 1st slot of the chest, lets call it "cheese" and in the 2nd slot add a either "%uuid" (which gets the uuid of the default target) or "%default" text, this will make u a list that looks something like:
1633156985783.png
and then you can use If Variable: List Contains Value, and put the list variable in the 1st slot of the chest and the "%default" or "%uuid" in the 2nd slot and this will see if the player is in the list

Last edited:
Top Bottom