• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Neighbor

Reaction score
So me and some random players can't decide which is a swear; "frick" or "freak"? I say that freak is not, but they say that it is, and that frick is not. (They also say that "suck" isn't a swear either)

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
neither of these are swears.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
So me and some random players can't decide which is a swear; "frick" or "freak"? I say that freak is not, but they say that it is, and that frick is not. (They also say that "suck" isn't a swear either)
you've bypassed the filter so many times to say the n word and said racist stuff to get banned for 3 days. and you're asking if "frick" is a swear.

Crazy_Neighbor

Reaction score
Noah did I ask? You're like the person I like the least. You're like that nerd (no offence) who records everything that happens in their life.
Get a life man, move on from the things that have already happened. You're like not helping at all. I am toxic, but sure ain't as toxic as you are

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Noah did I ask? You're like the person I like the least. You're like that nerd (no offence) who records everything that happens in their life.
Get a life man, move on from the things that have already happened. You're like not helping at all. I am toxic, but sure ain't as toxic as you are
you are asking if frick is a swear, although you literally got banned for 3 days because of filter bypass and racism. just cause Noah remembers something very recent doesn't mean he's the worst person on the server???

Crazy_Neighbor

Reaction score
Wobber he lives in the past. What you don't want me to ask it? You want me to just say it? I only ask because I changed. But if you are telling me that I can just use it without asking, then I am just going to say that you told me to. I just wanted some help, cyberbullies. I don't see what are you saying. I shouldn't ask if a word is a swear, if I think it might be one?

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I just wanted some help, cyberbullies.
1. You have already gotten an answer to your question. It is a appropriate word.
2. How is saying that you indeed said the N word and generally racist things on DF cyberbullying for bringing it up once? how were we supposed to know that you changed?
3. If it is allowed to be said without any need of filter bypass (i.e putting numbers instead of letters or censoring parts of it) then it is fine. If you believe it isn't, report it to a mod. No need to make an entire thread.

Crazy_Neighbor

Reaction score
Wdym? I did change. Also maybe you, Wabber brought it up once. But Noah keeps doing it like every time. How do you know I changed? Well I have never said an n word since then. But ofc Noah only records the bad stuff. + n word is not in fact filtered on df. That's why I asked. And when I rename item a vacuum (dust sucker) it says that it's filter bypass. Wobber, you are like the only good person of all 3, of those who answered. Thank you Wobber. But Noah still stinks.

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
Wdym? I did change. Also maybe you, Wabber brought it up once. But Noah keeps doing it like every time. How do you know I changed? Well I have never said an n word since then. But ofc Noah only records the bad stuff. + n word is not in fact filtered on df. That's why I asked. And when I rename item a vacuum (dust sucker) it says that it's filter bypass. Wobber, you are like the only good person of all 3, of those who answered. Thank you Wobber. But Noah still stinks.
MFW PLAYER DISRESPEKT!!!?!?!?! Crazy neighbor get ban

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
I don't believe either words are swears but they are like the "allowed" versions that u can use. It really depends on how others feel about each of them so I would still be careful, I suppose. Idk maybe I'm way too careful online because I feel like most people are okay with those being acceptable words (ofc not everyone)

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
since extreme says they aren't they are immediately swears!!!

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
I saw the message and I'm gonna say one thing. BRUH
Bruh my dog just swallowed my entire cat how do i fix this? It keeps swearing and saying " So me and some random players can't decide which is a swear; "frick" or "freak"? I say that freak is not, but they say that it is, and that frick is not. (They also say that "suck" isn't a swear either) " !!! It salsaoying that itsname is Crazy_Neighbor anditwants to know!!! Help!!!

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
Bruh my dog just swallowed my entire cat how do i fix this? It keeps swearing and saying " So me and some random players can't decide which is a swear; "frick" or "freak"? I say that freak is not, but they say that it is, and that frick is not. (They also say that "suck" isn't a swear either) " !!! It salsaoying that itsname is Crazy_Neighbor anditwants to know!!! Help!!!
Go to the vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom