• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

is something wrong with the server?

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i have recently fallen victim to the "missing public profile key" message. i know how to fix it and i'm not worried about that, but i am worried about the fact that it's happening to so many people recently. i can't be the only one who thinks this is weird. anyone know why this is happening so suddenly and commonly?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i have recently fallen victim to the "missing public profile key" message. i know how to fix it and i'm not worried about that, but i am worried about the fact that it's happening to so many people recently. i can't be the only one who thinks this is weird. anyone know why this is happening so suddenly and commonly?
try relogging into your launcher and try switching versions (from 1.19.3 to 1.19.2 via versa) and the reason is df didn't 100% migrate to message reporting and stuff

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
try relogging into your launcher and try switching versions (from 1.19.3 to 1.19.2 via versa) and the reason is df didn't 100% migrate to message reporting and stuff
ohhh that makes a lot of sense actually
i had a feeling it had to do with the stupid changes on mc recently but i wasn't sure how

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
ohhh that makes a lot of sense actually
i had a feeling it had to do with the stupid changes on mc recently but i wasn't sure how
yeah, mc loves changing stuff for no reason ._.

Top Bottom