• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

killer selection help/party system help

PixelatedP

Reaction score
1:if a player killed a mob with a magic weapon (like code or a fireball from an item), how would i select them?

2: how do i make a party system pls im so confused

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
for the 1st one i believe that would be the purpur block AKA select object then you would right click it to open a GUI and press the left option (This creates a selection based on whatever you pick (In this case the killer) den boom! done

2) not to sure lol

PixelatedP

Reaction score
for the 1st one i believe that would be the purpur block AKA select object then you would right click it to open a GUI and press the left option (This creates a selection based on whatever you pick (In this case the killer) den boom! done

2) not to sure lol
yes, i know how select object blocks work, but in this case, because the player used code to kill the mob(launched a fireball, etc), the player isn't technically the killer, so the question i have is how would i select them like they were the killer

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
yes, i know how select object blocks work, but in this case, because the player used code to kill the mob(launched a fireball, etc), the player isn't technically the killer, so the question i have is how would i select them like they were the killer
they should be the Shooter target

Top Bottom