• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Mr. Dumpling is smelly.

daddyp

Reaction score
Over the years spending time as a good old friend of Mr. Dumpling, I have been silent over what Mr. Dumpling doesn't do. Mr. Dumpling, ever since he got helper on DiamondFire has not taken a shower once. For the past 5 years of spending time with Mr. Dumpling, including his friends, have endured with his unholy stench. Every time I get into a voice call with Mr. Dumpling, my olfactory receptors burn. The reason why I haven't, including most of Mr. Dumplings friends, is because he was admin. Because Mr. Dumpling decided to stepdown from the admin position, I've decided firstly to come out on this account of Mr. Dumpling being foul-smelling.

1674247800605.png
User who asked to be anonymous on calling Mr. Dumpling a "poopy head" (Smelly)

1674247897325.png
Another user who asked to also stay anonymous talking how bad it is talking to Mr. Dumpling directly.

1674248060627.png
Interview with the anonymous user above.

I hope, and except, the others to come out on this issue. Mr. Dumpling needs to take a shower. We have gone through the suffering (Someone was hospitalized), and I, personally, have thrown up multiple times. I release this to forward the truth of Mr. Dumpling and why he actually retired. The truth that Mr. Dumpling doesn't want to tell you. Mr. Dumpling got demoted (Forced retire) to not stink the entire admin chat and the staff team. I want to say again, I have been friends with Mr. Dumpling for multiple years, and this was the final straw for me.

Qxeii

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
as one of these anonymous individuals i would like to come forwards and confirm this is TRUE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom