• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

My (Public) Apology

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So this was posted in dfchat earlier today
1631920726125.png
While this statement is technically true, I'd like to take this opportunity to clear the air a bit with a little unknown details as well as apologize.

Previously, this was handled privately between me and some of those involved, but I have since then apologized again to all of those involved in private.

Firstly, I'd like to clarify a few things. I was having a particularly bad day and I let that control me and my speech. The reason I was using my alt at the time was not to hide from punishment but was in fact related to the reason I was having a bad day. I tend to be very forward in conversation and those who know me a little better will know this about me. However, this does not excuse my actions. It was childish and unfair for me to make my bad day other people's bad days, and for that I sincerely apologize.
I hope this is a chance for everyone involved grow, learn and change, including myself.

StalkingEye

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I do not know what this is about cuz i got banned of the discord for U N D E R A G E buttt it seems like a valid apology to me and it looks like you put all your feelings into it

Top Bottom