• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Not sure what to title this

Cypherics

Reaction score
I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize...

If you clicked this get trolled (tho i have an appeal ready lol)

Cypherics

Reaction score
On a more serious note, I wanted to say that it has been 6 months since I was banned (09/12/23) and seeing as we are approaching the 7th month marker, I figured it would be a cool idea to share my time spent away. While I do miss DiamondFire deeply, I understand the difference between being let off the hook and remaining on the hook. Personally, I feel when the time is right something good may come around earlier than I was expecting. For now though, all I have to work with is I have to wait until like February of next year which for one is outrageous but that's a whole different topic that doesn't need to be discussed as I'm sure there might be a chance to get that lifted earlier than expected. Anyways that's all, I leave you with this...

Terry0101

Reaction score
Damn, I'm really bummed to hear you've been banned from DiamondFire for so long. It must be tough not being able to play something you love. But hey, keep your chin up! Hopefully, things will work out sooner than you expect, and we'll get to see you back in the game before you know it

Cypherics

Reaction score
Damn, I'm really bummed to hear you've been banned from DiamondFire for so long. It must be tough not being able to play something you love. But hey, keep your chin up! Hopefully, things will work out sooner than you expect, and we'll get to see you back in the game before you know it
I appericate the kind words and it isn't more so the thought of not being able to play that hurts most, but rather that way I was during the whole event if you will...

Top Bottom