• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Player Specific Variables

Pancake

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a kill streak system for my game but I don't know how to make a variable specific to a player. I want to give player's items for kill streak milestones but if one player has one kill and another play has 4 how do I make a variable save that the one player has 4 and a different player has 1.

Solution
if you add a %default, %damager, %killer, %victim, or %uuid, they will be replaced with the corresponding value, so they will be: the default player's name, the damager's name, the killer's name, the victim's name, or the selection's uuid. I recommend you using %uuid for saved stuff just incase the player changes their name; now to use these:

get a variable and call it %killer killstreak, this will be automatically renamed to (for example) Pancake killstreak, or ARMcPro killstreak depending on the killer, so you can then use %default killstreak (for loops, for example) or %killer killstreak (to send a message in the Kill Event, for example) as...

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
if you add a %default, %damager, %killer, %victim, or %uuid, they will be replaced with the corresponding value, so they will be: the default player's name, the damager's name, the killer's name, the victim's name, or the selection's uuid. I recommend you using %uuid for saved stuff just incase the player changes their name; now to use these:

get a variable and call it %killer killstreak, this will be automatically renamed to (for example) Pancake killstreak, or ARMcPro killstreak depending on the killer, so you can then use %default killstreak (for loops, for example) or %killer killstreak (to send a message in the Kill Event, for example) as a variable for each player!

Solution

Pancake

Reaction score

get a variable and call it %killer killstreak, this will be automatically renamed to (for example) Pancake killstreak, or ARMcPro killstreak depending on the killer, so you can then use %default killstreak (for loops, for example) or %killer killstreak (to send a message in the Kill Event, for example) as a variable for each player!
Thanks it does work.

Top Bottom