• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

please add cancel wait blocks

TheDucksmith

Reaction score
please add cancel wait blocks. jeremaster, this is seriously a problem. though you can make it so it doesnt really effect code infront of it, it STILL takes up lots of space and time just to make it stop so add something like a "end line" thingy that ends any wait/code blocks in its path so i can
finally be at rest with my plot, though a helper helped me its confusing, time wasting and very very complicated. so please add this.

TheDucksmith

Reaction score
also add something like teleporter but for code, its annoying trying to get my events to work

Synsao

Emperor
Reaction score
Amazing idea! I Love that it's quite actually creative. I hope the devs take this to heart and implements it! 😍

TheDucksmith

Reaction score
isnt this just a function 💀
no its not, u can only use one function block with one call block, its really annoying too because getting timed events to work means u need to find a workaround for both function and said code, otherwise, the first timed event is canceled and if u put a call function at the END of the code it continues the wait from before it was called over to the function block, its annoying and well, REALLY irratating trying to figure out how to work it all

tk2217

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This sounds like a jankier way of solving the problems that processes already fix.

TheDucksmith

Reaction score
This sounds like a jankier way of solving the problems that processes already fix.
what the hell do processes do ;-; edit: i mean, they start a process right?? but thats as far as i can get lol

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
what the hell do processes do ;-; edit: i mean, they start a process right?? but thats as far as i can get lol
Processes are like functions, but asynchronous. This means you don't have to wait for a function or other code to finish before processing code after it. It processes code in its own thread iirc allowing you to use other things like functions as that is happening, at the same time, so asynchronously. Functions rather work in a linear manner

So if you want the player to be constantly fed after 5 seconds while you use other functions, and imagine there is eventually a Wait in the code after you call a feed function, it would disrupt the feed function. Processes will standalone do that, not caring what your code might do, it'll run in its own world if that makes sense. It's great for splitting things up that need to run in the background as your regular code runs.

KidWolf21

Reaction score
Processes are like functions, but asynchronous. This means you don't have to wait for a function or other code to finish before processing code after it. It processes code in its own thread iirc allowing you to use other things like functions as that is happening, at the same time, so asynchronously. Functions rather work in a linear manner

So if you want the player to be constantly fed after 5 seconds while you use other functions, and imagine there is eventually a Wait in the code after you call a feed function, it would disrupt the feed function. Processes will standalone do that, not caring what your code might do, it'll run in its own world if that makes sense. It's great for splitting things up that need to run in the background as your regular code runs.
so THATS how processes work. huh.

Top Bottom