• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

/plot fixcode (not a joke suggestion)

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
This command would check every code block inside the dev area and re-translate the code from scratch (kind of like how /plot fixlight goes through every block's light level). I got this idea because yesterday when I wrote some simple code for a beginner it somehow didn't work at all, and after around 30 minutes of trying to fix it I realized that the player leave event somehow never ran, even though it was in the dev area and looked like any other working piece of code. I finally managed to fix it just by breaking and replacing it.

I have no idea if this command would actually be possible to implement, but it's extremely annoying to spend hours debugging only to realize that one of your functions is just simply broken. This already happened to me a few times while working on my own plots, so unfortunately this wasn't the only time I've had this issue. Honestly, the best thing would be to fix this bug completely, but I assume that would be very difficult.

Edit: plot cloning seems to fix these types of bugs, so maybe just running the code copying function on the plot's codespace could work I think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom