• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

PlotSlayer

UltraTheDuck

Emperor
Reaction score
Revert the LagSlayer changes. This new LagSlayer just likes to slay all plots. I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to fix LagSlayer triggering on my plot.

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be some tweaking, however I doubt that the developers are going to completely revert things. LagSlayer was in need of an update anyways and I feel like this new version addresses quite a few issues. I personally am using a terrain gen, and have had no issues with it, outside of absurdly low wait timers.

If you've encountered any bugs or issues with it then you can submit a bug report or edit your thread here and I'm sure a developer would be happy to take a look.

LooserRIP

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
some plots would break but it really depewnds on the way they're coded and structured
a plot of mine broke its callewd little haclenmist pgc e3 andddd it broke and that was not fun
i was really sad
but i fixed it
and a sa bosus
another plot of mine called pie on ears got
way better in terms of pcu tanks to the update sooooo ig it's just like a 50/50 kind of deal but its good in the long term ok lov u

Top Bottom