• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Pls help

PenawQ

Reaction score
I am making a skyminer game and i wanna know how do i make it so when a player leaves the plot their items save. Currently when a player leaves it clears all of their items.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

JustSticky

Overlord
Reaction score
You need Noble rank to use the Player Action: Save Inventory and Player Action: Load Inventory code blocks.

But, there is a way to save a player's inventory without a rank. You have to use variables to save where each item is in the players inventory when they leave. Then, just load the inventory variable in the set inventory player action block.

Faultaph

Reaction score
If you don't have Noble rank or above, you need to loop through the player's inventory and save it to a saved list whenever they leave. Then loop through it again and give the items to them when they join.
Alternatively, don't make a skyminer, since we have enough of them.

PenawQ

Reaction score
You need Noble rank to use the Player Action: Save Inventory and Player Action: Load Inventory code blocks.

But, there is a way to save a player's inventory without a rank. You have to use variables to save where each item is in the players inventory when they leave. Then, just load the inventory variable in the set inventory player action block.
Sorry, but how exactly do i do this? Like which code do i use in the list manipulation tab?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Sorry, but how exactly do i do this? Like which code do i use in the list manipulation tab?
You don't need to, you just set a saved variable for each item game value thing (i will post photos of all of them) on leave, and set inventory and armor and offhand on join
1649436849586.png
1649436866338.png
1649436886772.png

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Im not getting the items
Make sure the variables are SAVED type (you can do that by shift-right clicking with the variable)

Also, could you send the templates?
to get a template, shift-break the event and you should get an ender chest. Now hold the ender chest and type /i nbt (i think) and click on the message that appears, now go to https://dfonline.dev and import it then send the link here (do this for both of the join event and leave event)

Top Bottom