• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Staff reply shortcut to ban appeals

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
unless im missing something, it seems the only way to get to the ban appeals section of the forums is to go Homepage -> Forums -> Scroll down -> Ban Appeals

maybe this could be streamlined e.g. put a link on the header?

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
I get banned and have to appeal several times a day; this would be so convenient!

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I don't get banned and have to appeal several times a day but this would still be so convenient

Maxs

Reaction score
aw man, I thought this was a workaround for having to appeal for bans. Time to wait another 6 months then :I

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
unless im missing something, it seems the only way to get to the ban appeals section of the forums is to go Homepage -> Forums -> Scroll down -> Ban Appeals

maybe this could be streamlined e.g. put a link on the header?
Thanks for the suggestion. It will likely be moved above the other nodes with a larger priority so it can be seen better. Something like:
  1. Official nodes
  2. Staff-related nodes (ban appeals, etc)
  3. Server area nodes
  4. Community nodes
  5. ... Misc nodes

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
ah i see

wait what are nodes?
I'm pretty sure nodes are the general categories that each section falls into. At the moment the publicly accessible ones are Official, Server, Community, and Staff

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Nodes are basically areas that make up the forums, like discussion areas, categories, pages, area links to another page, and so on.

Top Bottom