• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Smithing templates are the best thing mankind has created

ac720

Reaction score
once they add this to 1.20, you won't be able to make skyminers with netherite :D

ok, it's possible, but for new players (aka most of the people that create skyminers) it would be pretty hard, since you would have to add a whole new crafting system, which might actually make skyminers worth playing

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
once they add this to 1.20, you won't be able to make skyminers with netherite :D

ok, it's possible, but for new players (aka most of the people that create skyminers) it would be pretty hard, since you would have to add a whole new crafting system, which might actually make skyminers worth playing
im a new player and i can make a skyminer because im new

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
h

elp me everyone hates me 1690953405725.pnghelp @ARMcPro @Spykidagent being bad words to me

HackerDragon9999

Notorious member
Reaction score

jokes on you, smithing tables are a thing

Top Bottom