• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Some beginning questions on game-making

DelphicIII

Reaction score
1) How can I place code blocks higher up in the coding section for better use of space? I've seen it on some plots.
2) Is there a way to set a location value (say, a player spawn point or tp destination) in relation to the triggering player's current location? For example, if I want a player to right click on a gold block and make their spawn point the place they stood as they clicked it, or teleport them 3 blocks forward when they right click with a stick named Steve or something.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
For the space, it's /plot codespace add, you can put -l for lined ones, -c for lower platforms i personally prefer /plot codespace add -l

and for the location part, open the Values iron ingot and get a Game Value (nametag) then right click with it and click on Locations -> Location, that will give you the player's location, there is also an Event Block Location game value in the Event category which will give you the clicked block location.

Top Bottom