• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Suggestion thingy

scoobnuckles

Reaction score
I have a suggestion. I like making games and really like what diamond fire is doing, I have no rank and do not wish to perchase one. I would really like to make a roblox-tycoon like game but theres a problem, NO RANKS ONLY GET TWO PLOTS! I get they have to pay their staff, but does it really have to be this pay to win. I really want a solution to this. please.

_ICE_GAME_

Reaction score
I have a suggestion. I like making games and really like what diamond fire is doing, I have no rank and do not wish to perchase one. I would really like to make a roblox-tycoon like game but theres a problem, NO RANKS ONLY GET TWO PLOTS! I get they have to pay their staff, but does it really have to be this pay to win. I really want a solution to this. please.
Ranks are indeed expensive cause they need to pay their bills, also I get it that you're upset for not being able to own many plots but you can buy 100x100 plots in the in game store and many other code blocks. Also everything for only ranks is mainly cosmetic(ofc they ARE usefull) and all data related blocks are free.

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
you just have to buy more with tokens in the token store

scoobnuckles

Reaction score
Sorry, everyone. I don`t know why I posted this and never thought threw what I was saying.

HackerDragon9999

Notorious member
Reaction score
"Oh no, I'm so upset about being too poor to spend TWENTY-FIVE WHOLE TOKENS!" (or 50 if you already got the 25 one)
Seriously. 25-50 tokens is a lot, but it's not so hard to grind that you need to rage about it.

Top Bottom