• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Targetting specific entities on another thread

BlazeKnight

Reaction score
Hello! So basically I spawned in a mob with one function, and now with this second function I have I want to delete that specific entity, any way to do this? I tried custom names but it didnt work, and I cant use last spawned entity since I spawned a few more in between these two functions.

Help would be appreciated :D

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hello! So basically I spawned in a mob with one function, and now with this second function I have I want to delete that specific entity, any way to do this? I tried custom names but it didnt work, and I cant use last spawned entity since I spawned a few more in between these two functions.

Help would be appreciated :D
instead of a custom name, you should use the entity's UUID, you can store the entity's uuid using the Game Value: UUID, just store it right after you spawn the entity and you can access it later by Select Entity By Name and the selection target will be the entity

BlazeKnight

Reaction score
instead of a custom name, you should use the entity's UUID, you can store the entity's uuid using the Game Value: UUID, just store it right after you spawn the entity and you can access it later by Select Entity By Name and the selection target will be the entity
Thank you!

Top Bottom