• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

> Thread Commenting Reminder

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Since the forum launch, I've been amazed by how many unique members have contributed to the forums by posting threads, commenting, and creating awesome tutorials and guides. However, this is just something I've been wanting to address:

Try to refrain from posting multiple comments before anyone replies at all, especially if you trying to rank up the title ladder or up your message stats. Instead, if you have any extra thoughts, edit your comment and add any other information. This does not really apply if people are responding within the gaps.

John: Hey ray!

Ray: What's up John!

Ray: Man I don't know what to code

Ray: Anyone have ideas?
. . .
John: Hey ray!

Ray: What's up John! Man, I don't know what to code. Anyone have ideas?
. . .

While I don't usually publicly discuss moderation actions, I've been merging & deleting a ton of comments lately because there's been such an unnecessary amount of comments before anyone replied. Edit your post if you need to include anything else unless you actually can't. So just a little reminder to try and keep it nice and cool.

Here are some awesome statistics before I end it here:
  • The community has posted over 106 threads
  • Overall, that's 1,074 messages logged
  • 122 unique members from this post joined
Thanks all for contributing! It means a lot that everyone is helping each other out and being apart of the community. ❄

Top Bottom