• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Turning Players Into Entities (Support Needed)

Happy Durp

Reaction score
Hello, I am having some trouble with my game as I want a villager to spawn on my exact location at all times but im not sure how to code it. Basicly it will spawn when you click a button and you "become the villager" but like I said, I cant code that. Please help if you know how to do this! I feel like im not explaining it well but if you move around, I want a villager to follow you to that exact spot at all times. This will seem like the player is a villager. Thank you for reading this poorly constructed thread.

CoderElias

Overlord
Reaction score
This is the method you can use without any rank:
Firstly you have to spawn a villager, at any location. Then give the player invisibility. Make a loop which selects the villager and teleports it to the player.
The other method is if you have Overlord:
You can simply disguise the player as a villager, which works way better than the other method, but requires overlord.

I hope this helped, and you can always ask me more questions!

CoderElias

Overlord
Reaction score
In the your hotbar, you have an iron ingot. If you right click that it will open a menu with inside it a name tag called 'game value'. Grab that and right click it to open its menu. Then go to 'location' and then pick the first option. Now put that inside the chest instead of the location. Now the villager will teleport to the location that the player is at

Last edited:
Top Bottom