• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Unstackable Items (solved)

lilboat50

Reaction score
Hi I'm really new to coding on Diamond Fire and I've made some code to spawn multiple items at a location but I don't want them to stack. I've heard that adding item different item tags would do it but I don't understand those or how to add different ones on the same item. If anyone knows please help

DEADLY_JOHN

Reaction score
I think you can rename the items to do it, but I'm not sure. So there's two options you can go with here.

1: renaming the items (this might not work) just /rename while holding the item and add whatever you want to name them afterwards.

2: Use item tags. While holding the item, do /i tag set <name of tag> <value> for these last two, it doesn't really matter what you put, but having a different value or name of tag for each item will disallow them from stacking (I think)

If neither of these work, then I'm sorry I couldn't help further. If you want, you can message me and I can further investigate how to do it.

Top Bottom