• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Poll What should I make first?

What should I make first?

• Wizard Wars

• Diep.df

• Mob Arena

Results are only viewable after voting.

JustSticky

Overlord
Reaction score
I'm very indecisive, so I'm asking the community.

Below are some of my game ideas that I want to make at some point. There is a poll where you can vote on which one you would like to see first.
Important parts are bolded.

Wizard Wars

Plot: Massive
Wizard Wars is a survival PvP mage game. You can craft different wands (Jump Wand, Fireball Wand, ect) with materials you find around the plot. There are different biomes and areas where you can get the materials necessary for the wands. All biomes will be custom. You can upgrade the wands so they do more damage and/or a stronger ability. There are also custom armor crafts that will dilute damage from different wands (Ex. Blast-Proof armor dilutes fireball and TNT damage). There is also mana so you can't spam the wands.
As you read above, this is a PvP game, so you can fight other players around the map. TNT and other explosives would blow up the land, but the map would be regenerated every hour or so.

Diep.df
Plot: Large or Massive
Based off of Diep.io, an online web-based multiplayer game.
Diep.df is a multiplayer PvP game where you are a tank and you can upgrade to different tanks and do more damage or shoot bullets differently. Mobs or blocks would spawn around the plot that you could shoot to get more points and level up. This would probably be a top-down game.

Mob Arena
Plot: Large
Mob Arena is a PvP game where you take on the powers of a Minecraft mob. There will be a waiting area so, if you die or if you're waiting for the next game to start, you can buy some things. Some mobs' powers will be locked until you have enough coins to unlock it. You will earn coins by how many kills, damage, and if you placed in the top 3 at the end of each round. The default mob powers will be: Zombie, Skeleton, Chicken, Sheep, and Cow.

Thanks for reading!

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
Here's an idea for Wizard Wars: the players can also collect spells and spell modifiers, which they can craft completely custom wands from. There's a neat indie game called 'Noita' that uses this mechanic in a somewhat similar survival setting, so I think it could also fit in this PvP environment quite well, mainly because it adds a lot of variety and strategic decision making to the game.

CAMMX9

Overlord
Reaction score
diep.df gang, if it dosent win (beacuse wizard gam is winning) ill just make it myself... probaly

Top Bottom