• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What you should do with your phone.

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
Cell phone carriers have invested billions of dollars in the infrastructure necessary to support ubiquitous cell phone use. This includes but is not limited to satellites and uplink stations, trunk lines, transmitters and receivers, radio repeaters, real estate, computer systems, billing, support, staff, sales, marketing and advertising, retail agreements, etc. If you agree that they're not treating you well, the best way to hurt them back is to not renew your cell phone service.

Don't mis-read what I'm proposing. Don't renew your cell phone with any carrier. By and large, they ALL suck, and you're a sucker for falling into their traps and becoming another dumbo who can't get their communications priorities straight.

When your wireless contract ends, smash your phone to bits. Recycle it. Set fire to it. Donate it for 911 -only service or keep it in your own glove box just for that. Use it in an art project. Run deadly experiments on it. Run over it in your car. Throw it into a crucible of molten ore. Shoot it. Bury it in a time capsule. Turn it into a roach motel.

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
I think he has actually gone clinically insane
Let me tell you something: I am God. (pronounced oh-gray-mock)
Im seeking to reclaim treasures "stolen" from me-and to punish the thieves.
i methodically locate and destroy every mine, quarry, town, or fortification i can find!
It's not that i need the wealth, but the principle of the thing-extracting treasure from the earth-is anathema to me.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Let me tell you something: I am God. (pronounced oh-gray-mock)
Im seeking to reclaim treasures "stolen" from me-and to punish the thieves.
i methodically locate and destroy every mine, quarry, town, or fortification i can find!
It's not that i need the wealth, but the principle of the thing-extracting treasure from the earth-is anathema to me.
k it's been confirmed

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
This is just turning into a creepypasta now.
the massive menace rose from the waves. Since that day ᚢᛖᚠᛒᚺᛋᛞᛒᚠᛞᛃᚺ. The prince of death had awoken, the bestial creature of corruption with a diseased, decaying look.

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
ultracraftgames are you copy pasting sentences from byte brothers?

grobulae

Reaction score
Please refrain from posting on posts >2 weeks old with nothing new to contribute to the discussion.
dont cut yourself on that edge

Top Bottom