• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What's your favorite plot and why?

Wyzzard225

Reaction score
you see me personally my favorite plot is idle farming simulator (skyminer update) because i get to player a clicker game while i start the loader and skyminer because jeremis came on stream!!!!

THE ASCENDED SHADOW

Reaction score
My favourite would probably be Hands by Bromeo_Wuggles. It's neat playing hide and seek when you make the map.

I also have a plot I'm working on I really like (I mean, why wouldn't I like my own plot). It's in alpha, but my goal is to have a game that uses nerf dart guns which you can customize in a fancy GUI, and maybe it could play similar to TF2. I don't really know where it's going though.
hands is my favourite is also hands , how did they ad the recourse pack

Bromeo

Reaction score
hands is my favourite is also hands , how did they ad the recourse pack
Resource packs are Overlord codeblocks found in Player Actions >> World Actions which require a link as a string
There are tutorials on the Diamondfire discord that show you how to use one, and some on YouTube to show how to make one

DaAverageNoob2

Overlord
Reaction score
The best plot is obviously sttfsl2 (STTF - Sublevel 2), which is, currently, under development.. but it WILL be the best!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom