• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Why cellphones suck

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
This is one of thing that I have unclarity about. This post will be messy because there's nothing really rational about it. I guess you can say it's an existential crisis but for the entire human race.

Yes, it's laid out pretty clearly that nature should control us and not the other way around so that we should make peace with the fact that one day the entire planet will be wiped out and everything in it

But I don't like this idea. I don't like the idea that we leave the entire universe alone for the end of time and the entity of consciousness itself (although, of course, we don't know if there's life outside our planet) . For some reason something just tells me that we owe it to preserve the human species

Again this isn't really rational but I was wondering what all your opinions are on this

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
This is one of thing that I have unclarity about. This post will be messy because there's nothing really rational about it. I guess you can say it's an existential crisis but for the entire human race.

Yes, it's laid out pretty clearly that nature should control us and not the other way around so that we should make peace with the fact that one day the entire planet will be wiped out and everything in it

But I don't like this idea. I don't like the idea that we leave the entire universe alone for the end of time and the entity of consciousness itself (although, of course, we don't know if there's life outside our planet) . For some reason something just tells me that we owe it to preserve the human species

Again this isn't really rational but I was wondering what all your opinions are on this
what does this have to do with cellphones

Top Bottom