• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Why do you play df?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I mainly use DF to learn some stuff's psedocode.
3 days ago I started making a physics engine in df which is epic :D

Bee

Overlord
Reaction score
this question is kinda the reason i "quit"

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
I know I’m not around much anymore but I’ll comment why I previously stayed in the first place, it was community that originally kept me tuned for sure. The endless game creations, the hilarious moments we had in-game and on Discord VC. Life was often chaotic for me, but it got me through a lot, from middle school me wondering what I wanted to do with my life, all the way through to graduating high school and starting a new chapter in life and finding my software engineering passion thanks to the community, DiamondFire was like a second home to go home to after school and that’s why the server became a huge part of my heart and kept me around, hence why it was hard for me to leave, definitely was attached haha. and honestly helping the community so they had as good of a experience that I did

Last edited:

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
idk I plan on majoring in computer science and I thought this server was a good pasttime...

ripetra

Reaction score
Some games here can be a lot of fun, sometimes I can play for 30 minutes and get bored
Sometimes I play for hours, seeing random plot ads and joining random games that were randomly revived

Top Bottom