• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Why i cant use 2 same events in one game?

White_145

Reaction score
Functions for continuing a line of code are not always convenient

White_145

Reaction score
Why aren't they always convenient?
Because there are always a lot of functions and you have to search among them for the one you need, flying around several floors of code or flying to the end of the event to go to the function of continuing this line (and then to the end of the function in order to find the continuation of THIS line) (Use the function selection menu I don't like teleportation). And in general, what kind of stupid restriction?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You can put an icon for each function by putting an item in the Function's chest so you don't have to search, instead open a Call Function block and right click the function you want to teleport to it

White_145

Reaction score
You can put an icon for each function by putting an item in the Function's chest so you don't have to search, instead open a Call Function block and right click the function you want to teleport to it
if it is convenient for someone - let him do it. But I want to use 2 identical events in 1 game. This will fix a lot of problems

mitsuki

Reaction score
if it is convenient for someone - let him do it. But I want to use 2 identical events in 1 game. This will fix a lot of problems
I think the real issue is that it won’t know what to prioritize. It’s like how processes are said to only be used if necessary because they’re much more intensive, if you have 2 event starts, it will likely run them both at the same time without an order, and when you have a lot it will be going through a ton of code in the same instant, and probably be exhausting for your plot. Functions follow an order, and while it does go through code extremely quickly, much faster than ticks, it still waits for the previous command to finish before moving on. At least I imagine that’s the reason

1pe

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Because there are always a lot of functions and you have to search among them for the one you need, flying around several floors of code or flying to the end of the event to go to the function of continuing this line (and then to the end of the function in order to find the continuation of THIS line) (Use the function selection menu I don't like teleportation). And in general, what kind of stupid restriction?
The easiest solution for you, Teleportation, you refuse to use for no reason at all. Also as far as I know the restriction is in place for performance and because of how the code parser works

Top Bottom