• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Why Was Dislike Removed?

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
its because peoples feelings were hurt
😔
you wouldnt want to hurt my feelings, would you? 😭 👉 👈

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
SOBBING :sobbing: sobbing i cant beleive you reacetd to my post with. DISLIKE!!!!!!
LIKE THIS POST TO SAVE MY FEELINGS
the 19th amendment by The ADministrator team

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hi! I'll be transparent with you - It was removed because staff members were using it on official posts. and it just doesn't make us look good. Anyone could dislike any content, which could be a good thing. We all have our own thoughts, opinions. It helps circulate a lot of things y'know? It gives people a chance to voice their opinion on what they like, what they don't like. But the issue lies with staff member officials using it on official posts, which can draw people away from it because they saw a staff member publicly dislike it. The community often looks up to staff members; many times, they are role models. For additional context, we can't remove reactions.

That's the reason though, I hope you understand. The emojis were reset back to the default, so you can still use the angry emoji if you'd like.

edit: And it was not to silence what people thought. It is important for people to have an opinion. It's just we need to set some barrier in place with officials

Last edited:
Top Bottom