• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Will DiamondFire come to 1.20?

JustImagineIt

Reaction score
My launcher just updated to 1.20! Hooray! But currently, DiamondFire is still on 1.19.4. Nothing wrong with that. However, how long should I expect to wait until DiamondFire updates? One week? One month? Six months?
I want to know because in order to rejoin currently, I need to install a 1.19.4 instance of Minecraft. I would rather not install an instance unless I use it a lot.

Solution
1.20 DF is in development right now, Node Beta has got the 1.20 Datapack running!

Tho unfortunately, since a lot of the plugins that df uses didn't fully update to 1.20 yet, they can't release the new df cuz it will be missing some features.

It might take a bit of time for the plugins to be released and for the devs to finish the new code template system.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
1.20 DF is in development right now, Node Beta has got the 1.20 Datapack running!

Tho unfortunately, since a lot of the plugins that df uses didn't fully update to 1.20 yet, they can't release the new df cuz it will be missing some features.

It might take a bit of time for the plugins to be released and for the devs to finish the new code template system.

Solution

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
cuz 1.20 is trash they wasted 4 versions now instead of packing it into one like they used to
But still, 1.20 does have new features doesn't it? I mean camels are pretty neat and the bamboo & cherry sets look nice

also, what would you lose if you updated from 1.19.4?

Top Bottom