• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Account registration issues

Hey everyone!

To avoid your forum account from being false banned, we encourage you not to use a VPN or email provider that provides temporary email accounts and deletes them within a very short period of time. Using VPNs or these email providers may red flag your account, which may result in accidental action on your account. Furthermore, the system blacklists some VPNs and email providers that recycle accounts to help prevent bot and spam accounts. Therefore, we may take action on your account if you are flagged to prevent any problems from happening.

How do I know if I was flagged?
If you are red flagged, you will immediately receive a message on all pages of the forums, that says "Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator". With this, a lot of your account will be disabled, so you will not be able to post threads or do many things a normal user will be able to do. This is to prevent spam and issues from occurring.

I was accidentally flagged!
If you would like to be "unflagged" or restored to a normal user account, contact me or another administrator and we will investigate the issue. If we can confirm your identity, your account status will be restored.

Why do we flag you in the first place?
In order to prevent the income of spam accounts or bot accounts, the system we use blacklists VPN and email account providers that are known to be related to spam or fishy business online. As such - we may accidentally take action on your account because we may think that you are a bot or someone making more accounts.

If you are someone who uses an ordinary web provider and don't use any VPNs - you have nothing to worry about. If you want to make another email account before registering, such as to censor your email name that may contain personal information, just create a Gmail account or any other account from a well-known email provider. If you would like to change your email attached to your forum account, click HERE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom