• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Bug maybe? Left click event activates twice when looking at a block

Sophoster

Reaction score
This isn't meant to be a bug report, but rather, asking if it is intended

I noticed that, when a player left clicks, and is looking at a block, Player Event: Left Click seems to be activated twice. I'm not sure if this is a bug, so I didn't want to pester the staff with it if it isn't.

This seems rather apparent, and feels like it would have been fixed by now if it is a bug, so that's most of why I'm not sure.

Also, it seems like it might cause some issues.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Being in Adventure Mode does that
It's a known bug but it isn't fixed yet 💀

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
You might be able to fix that by setting a %default variable to 1 when it triggers, then starting a process that waits for 1 tick before re-setting its value to 0. Before this piece of code check if the variable is 1, if it is, then end the line. (I usually call this a boolean variable lock, idk if there's a proper name for it)

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
You might be able to fix that by setting a %default variable to 1 when it triggers, then starting a process that waits for 1 tick before re-setting its value to 0. Before this piece of code check if the variable is 1, if it is, then end the line. (I usually call this a boolean variable lock, idk if there's a proper name for it)
there is a name, its called "bad practice"

Top Bottom