• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Chunk view distance

Its_Padar

Reaction score
I know this is already added by set fog (kind of you can't go down to 1 chunk) but like the ability to set the player to only see the chunk they are in? If this is already added please let me know

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
The only thing that comes to mind aside from fog distance is using display entities to create an artificial view distance

(Just realized this is a suggestion and not a question, my reading comprehension is at an all time low)

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
The only thing that comes to mind aside from fog distance is using display entities to create an artificial view distance

(Just realized this is a suggestion and not a question, my reading comprehension is at an all time low)
its a suggestion/question they are suggesting a way to make it so you can only see a chunk if there is not a way but if there is they are asking how to do it

Wyzzard225

Reaction score
This already exists as much as is possible in minecraft. You need to use a boss bar and enable boss bar fog.

Top Bottom