• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

cleaning team?

CAMMX9

Overlord
Reaction score
So as you know, there's a lot of builds somehow outside plots, most likely to bugs, so what if diamondfire made a group of people be able to build outside of plots to remove all the water, leaves, etc so diamondfire is more clean!
this might not happen.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
It's a cool approach! It is a hot issue, so it made me want to reply. The good news is that the community can report these issues at the tickets area and the lovely tickets team/admins will take care of them. While the admins have one base major role, most take on other responsibilities alongside it such as community issues and complaints, like account transfers and areas outside of the plot that need fixed. You do bring up a good notion that these things happen, and you probably know that it happens pretty frequently, so hmm let me think about that. Using what ya said, perhaps that team could just be the admins, but there could be more awareness about the tickets system - it's generally the nexus of issues and complaints and a very small portion of the community knows about it. They rarely know who to contact I'm assuming. With spreading awareness when someone does run into an issue like that, an in-game command could help get them settled with a new ticket link.

So maybe some issues command could suffice (under the help menu or some other command), where there's a list of wide issues such as code issues -> then a description that mentions the support queue and support questions that will help get them in touch with a staff member when they need coding or general guidance, and one section will be special issues under a certain title that would generally require admin assistance, and maybe a ticket link could be placed there. There isn't much awareness about the tickets system, we actually get a super low influx of tickets - generally a few a month, because players don't know who to contact or where to go, and they usually privately DM admins on Discord which takes a lot of time because that's just one admin out of the whole team that could respond. So maybe making it cleaner could start with promoting these things within the server itself, sort of doing a better job at pinning these resources :) since the resources aren't very known, not all of them are mentioned in the plugin either, or the Discord server

CAMMX9

Overlord
Reaction score
It's a cool approach! It is a hot issue, so it made me want to reply. The good news is that the community can report these issues at the tickets area and the lovely tickets team/admins will take care of them. While the admins have one base major role, most take on other responsibilities alongside it such as community issues and complaints, like account transfers and areas outside of the plot that need fixed. You do bring up a good notion that these things happen, and you probably know that it happens pretty frequently, so hmm let me think about that. Using what ya said, perhaps that team could just be the admins, but there could be more awareness about the tickets system - it's generally the nexus of issues and complaints and a very small portion of the community knows about it. They rarely know who to contact I'm assuming. With spreading awareness when someone does run into an issue like that, an in-game command could help get them settled with a new ticket link.

So maybe some issues command could suffice (under the help menu or some other command), where there's a list of wide issues such as code issues -> then a description that mentions the support queue and support questions that will help get them in touch with a staff member when they need coding or general guidance, and one section will be special issues under a certain title that would generally require admin assistance, and maybe a ticket link could be placed there. There isn't much awareness about the tickets system, we actually get a super low influx of tickets - generally a few a month, because players don't know who to contact or where to go, and they usually privately DM admins on Discord which takes a lot of time because that's just one admin out of the whole team that could respond. So maybe making it cleaner could start with promoting these things within the server itself, sort of doing a better job at pinning these resources :) since the resources aren't very known, not all of them are mentioned in the plugin either, or the Discord server
Good to know!

ImaLEAF

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score

no-one actually uses these except for me, once, for some reason

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
So as you know, there's a lot of builds somehow outside plots, most likely to bugs, so what if diamondfire made a group of people be able to build outside of plots to remove all the water, leaves, etc so diamondfire is more clean!
this might not happen.
the being able to glitch to other plots isnt a glitch im pretty sure its a large/massive plot that has other plots that they made so fake plots

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
the being able to glitch to other plots isnt a glitch im pretty sure its a large/massive plot that has other plots that they made so fake plots
Well, it's a bug that requires admin intervention; basically, certain plot-related generations can escape the border, leaving players unable to actually fix it because of outside plot protection. Namely trees and water sources are the types of things we usually would see

no-one actually uses these except for me, once, for some reason
Yuup haha. I wish it was promoted more in-game, at least somewhere on the help menu and in the Discord

CAMMX9

Overlord
Reaction score
glitch to other plots is real, mostly visually. i mean i did once use a massive to fake basics to make it look like your in a real plot when your not, but anyways back to the main topic.

Top Bottom