• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

CodeUtilities - A utility mod for DiamondFire

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I did, they @TechStreet said to use MultiMC which still didn't work. Also, it doesn't crash, it's just the window is not showing up and not able to be interacted with.
if the problem hasn't already been fixed, could you post your logs you get from the game crash into the thread?

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
if the problem hasn't already been fixed, could you post your logs you get from the game crash into the thread?
There is no crash report. The issue isn't a crash. I just can't see the java window that has been opened until I find it on the macOS Mission Control thing. Then it pops up behind the window, but when I click on it it won't do anything if I click. The macOS menu bar still shows the controls from the previously focused app. After removing different mods, I have concluded that CodeUtills is causing the problem. I have a video here.

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There is no crash report. The issue isn't a crash. I just can't see the java window that has been opened until I find it on the macOS Mission Control thing. Then it pops up behind the window, but when I click on it it won't do anything if I click. The macOS menu bar still shows the controls from the previously focused app. After removing different mods, I have concluded that CodeUtills is causing the problem. I have a video here.
have you tried updating to the latest java update? You can do so here https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/jdk17-archive-downloads.html

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Ok, I did this and had to use an alternative method since I have macOS.
The problem is still there.
I guess you can join their discord server and contact them their, the discord server is much more active than the forums

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
Top Bottom