• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

CodeUtilities - A utility mod for DiamondFire

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
see, you are stealing data. DeathDirectory exposed.

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
yea, i also wanted to ask. who did the logo, because it's amazing

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
@Ottelino - The logo.
if you had the attention span to read @EvilsSouls , you would see this section which was separated from the other bodies of text, making it pop out and easier to find. This piece of text here states that the user (who is also German) Ottelino, has created the logo for this mod for the minecraft server known as DiamondFire. To stand it out even more, it mentions the user. You can click said mention to view his profile and see who he is on the forums.

To stand it out even more, there is even a word of text that names the separated column. The text for this separator stands out by being Bold, Underlined, and it's literally bigger than the section it's meant to label.

In conclusion, yro'ue lazy

Last edited:

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
if you had the attention span to read @EvilsSouls , you would see this section which was separated from the other bodies of text, making it pop out and easier to find. This piece of text here states that the user (who is also German) Ottelino, has created the logo for this mod for the minecraft server known as DiamondFire. To stand it out even more, it mentions the user. You can click said mention to view his profile and see who he is on the forums.

To stand it out even more, there is even a word of text that names the separated column. The text for this separator stands out by being Bold, Underlined, and it's literally bigger than the section it's meant to label.

In conclusion, yro'ue lazy
i diden't even ping Ottelino

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
1.16.5 for now since df hasn't officially updated to 1.18 (you can join 1.18 because df has a plugin that allows you to)
How to join with code utilities using 1.18.1? My Minecraft won't launch otherwise

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
How to join with code utilities using 1.18.1? My Minecraft won't launch otherwise
Code utils is 1.16.5 only since the official df version is 1.16.5 (1.18 is buggy on it 🥶)

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
Code utils is 1.16.5 only since the official df version is 1.16.5 (1.18 is buggy on it 🥶)
Can you help, I want to install codeutillities and have downgraded my fabric to 1.16.5. I have the latest version of codeutillities and the latest 1.16.5 fabric api, but when I launch minecraft I cannot interact with the game or main menu in any way, therefore cannot connect to DiamondFire. I have a early 2015 MacBook Air running on macOS Catalina.
Here is my mods folder:

I have tried reinstalling fabric 1.16.5 with no luck.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Can you help, I want to install codeutillities and have downgraded my fabric to 1.16.5. I have the latest version of codeutillities and the latest 1.16.5 fabric api, but when I launch minecraft I cannot interact with the game or main menu in any way, therefore cannot connect to DiamondFire. I have a early 2015 MacBook Air running on macOS Catalina.
Here is my mods folder:

I have tried reinstalling fabric 1.16.5 with no luck.
hmm, maybe its caused by modmenu? try removing it

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
hmm, maybe its caused by modmenu? try removing it
No, CodeUtils is the problem. I removed mod menu and it still didn't work, and removing codeutils did.

Last edited:
Top Bottom