• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Count until refriz destroys us all

D

Deleted member 68

235 definitely not a sector @<Antumbra> you cannot stop me no way you will have this as a sector
I do not own sectors, i only give them back to the nature, Serpulo. and... DRUMROLLS

136, a sector. oh yeah yours is also a sector

XTerPL

Forum adept
Reaction score
240 @<Antumbra> stop it with the sector thingy, it's literally unfunny lmao

also this is not a sector, the decision is clear and unappealable.

D

Deleted member 68

240 @<Antumbra> stop it with the sector thingy, it's literally unfunny lmao

also this is not a sector, the decision is clear and unappealable.
242, my number is clearly higher and that decision request has not been sustained by a higher number so i shall deny it, IT IS A SECTOR!

this is also a sector

XTerPL

Forum adept
Reaction score
244 numbers don't matter, the numbers are only used to defeat Refriz, let's stop with assigning ourselves according with how high our numbers can go up. also stop with the sector, it's literally unfunny

I declare that from this message onward, no numbers are sectors. This decision cannot be overruled, appealed or changed by anyone. Is that clear?

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
245 Yeah, I guess. The sector thing may be unfunny at this point but I don't really mind it, I want to defeat Refriz, not <Antumbra>

D

Deleted member 68

244 numbers don't matter, the numbers are only used to defeat Refriz, let's stop with assigning ourselves according with how high our numbers can go up. also stop with the sector, it's literally unfunny

I declare that from this message onward, no numbers are sectors. This decision cannot be overruled, appealed or changed by anyone. Is that clear?
I declare from now on you cannot stop me from saying 'sector' alongside a number in any thread, this decision cannot be overruled, appealed or changed aswell, and i still have the loophole

The numbers were NEVER sectors, the numbers only WERE PART of the sector's NAMES.

246, another part of a sector name.

XTerPL

Forum adept
Reaction score
250 but seriously, stop with the sector, it's overused right now
also 50 more till 300 yes

Top Bottom