• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Custom Crafting

Cath_Paluc

Reaction score
Is there a way to do custom crafting? How do make your own crafting table?

KyllianGamer

Reaction score
I'm not sure if custom recipes are possible within a vanilla crafting table (on DiamondFire). You can, however, create a custom crafting table with a simple GUI. Ofcourse depending on the type of crafting, the system can get more complex. Here's a list:
- Click to craft: dislay recipe with needed ingredients as item
- Shapeless grid crafting: basically any size of grid but the components can be placed in any order in the grid
- Shaped grid crafting: this is how vanilla has it, components must be placed in a grid and in a specific order

Of course you could also invent your own crafting system but these are generally the most used ones on DiamondFire.

blazebeckett

Reaction score
You Need Emperor But I Did Find A Way To Do It It is VERY buggy basically you open a GUI and make a loop while the GUI is open then you can use If Player: GUI Contains Item In Slot Multipe Times To Detect The Items And Then If its All Correct You Need To Add Checks To Make Sure The (output item) Disappears And Reappears Only Whenever The Recipe Is In And Out.

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
if you dont have a rank you can do this make it so it teleports you to a room and have like sign shop crafting things and have a sign that teleports you back

Cats_are_cute5

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! This will really help. I'm gonna use the easier one tho because I have overlord so why bother with the lagslayer issues.

Cypherics

Reaction score
if you dont have a rank you can do this make it so it teleports you to a room and have like sign shop crafting things and have a sign that teleports you back
thats like the bare minimum and quite frankly the rather "hardcode" method imo... but its sufficient enough until you get a rank..

Top Bottom