• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Dead forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
The staff stopped me from typing on the discord, then they stopped me from typing on the server, now I have to type on this dead place, someone say/do something ._.

Ashli

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The staff stopped me from typing on the discord, then they stopped me from typing on the server, now I have to type on this dead place, someone say/do something ._.
Solution: Don't be homophobic

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
You speak opinions that shouldn’t be discussed around DiamondFire. This isn’t a place to voice these thoughts and disagreements. You’re in the wrong community if you think it is. No one wants to hear your disagreements and it very obviously separates the community further when the community, right now, needs unity more than ever. Actually discuss something that brings people together, like gaming or entertainment, not your negativity. We heavily support LGBTQIA+, it’s a LGBTQIA+ friendly community to begin with, and if you don’t, keep it to yourself and enjoy the server for what it offers. There’s billions of other things to discuss that can actually generate positive connection.

Last edited:

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
You speak opinions that shouldn’t be discussed around DiamondFire. This isn’t a place to voice these thoughts and disagreements. You’re in the wrong community if you think it is. No one wants to hear your disagreements and it very obviously separates the community further when the community, right now, needs unity more than ever. Actually discuss something that brings people together, like gaming or entertainment, not your negativity. We heavily support LGBTQIA+, it’s a LGBTQIA+ friendly community to begin with, and if you don’t, keep it to yourself and enjoy the server for what it offers. There’s billions of other things to discuss that can actually generate positive connection.
show me another good coding server and I will scoot my rear off this server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom