• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Df mods only banning or muting people that go against their political agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlamedVolcano

Reaction score
I have noticed lately that Df mods have been muting people and banning people who have been going against their political agenda. I was muted today for saying a joke about monkeys but in a playful way and then I was instantly muted. As if someone said let's theoretically say like a white person joke or saying how they are horrible the Df mods would not do anything about this. I am speaking out as I would like to point out the bias in the diamond fire mods today.

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i.e. racism is NOT ALLOWED on DIAMONDFIRE?!!?!?!??!

imagine le shock!

(also that should apply to joking about any race... except for like nascar or smth)

Nameless

Reaction score
damn thats crazy at least you arent 90d banned for something you didnt do

poisontrigger2

Reaction score
This is true, if people aren't aware of the bias of the server here is an admin admitting to having a left wing bias Screenshot_20231024_102230_Discord.jpg

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
I have noticed lately that Df mods have been muting people and banning people who have been going against their political agenda. I was muted today for saying a joke about monkeys but in a playful way and then I was instantly muted. As if someone said let's theoretically say like a white person joke or saying how they are horrible the Df mods would not do anything about this. I am speaking out as I would like to point out the bias in the diamond fire mods today.
actually DF has an LGBTQ agenda, and maybe a political one too, but I've been punished more for the LGBTQ one

poisontrigger2

Reaction score
actually DF has an LGBTQ agenda, and maybe a political one too, but I've been punished more for the LGBTQ one
I've been punished for the LGBTQ one too, but i have seen people punished for mentioning a certain politician who shares a name with a famous duck

They have made rules because of me, and it always baffles me how they twist their justifications. They have a clear bias, they dont even try to hide it, look at their staff team and how many of them are lgbtq and compare that the the incidence of them in the public

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
I was banned from the discord for a month because I said the name of the actor Dick Van Dyke, whose last name is apparently a lesbian slur even though that "slur" didn't even exist when this guy had his own TV show, the guy who muted me was 1pe (a transgirl lesbian).

poisontrigger2

Reaction score
I was banned from the discord for a month because I said the name of the actor Dick Van Dyke, whose last name is apparently a lesbian slur even though that "slur" didn't even exist when this guy had his own TV show, the guy who muted me was 1pe (a transgirl lesbian).
Yup, thats a stupid ban reason. I urge you to report 1pe as he assumed a surname was a slur which is culturally offensive. You can easily appeal that ban and might even get them punished. Dick Van Dyke was a superstar not a slur

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
Yup, thats a stupid ban reason. I urge you to report 1pe as he assumed a surname was a slur which is culturally offensive. You can easily appeal that ban and might even get them punished. Dick Van Dyke was a superstar not a slur
The ban has already expired + the staff reported my discord acc for "underage" thus getting it deleted (Due note I have no proof the staff did this, but they did have the most to gain specificly Dumpling who may or may not have had help)

nukecoderX

Reaction score
i also got banned for the lgbtq thing. i said i would'nt do a man that turned into a woman and they muted me(they brought it up,not me) for 99999 days from the discord. I am done, im making my own server for minigame creation soon. To avoid a forum ban as well,ill give the IP to ppl who DM me in discord

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
i also got banned for the lgbtq thing. i said i would'nt do a man that turned into a woman and they muted me(they brought it up,not me) for 99999 days from the discord. I am done, im making my own server for minigame creation soon. To avoid a forum ban as well,ill give the IP to ppl who DM me in discord
"do"

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
What is your discord acc name?
(I can't post mine since the staff will most likely get it rebanned and I am planning to do some illega-)

poisontrigger2

Reaction score
Message me discord is poisontrigger#poisontrigger

nukecoderX

Reaction score
1pe bans everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom