• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DiamondFire Championship

What do you think about this concept?

• I would love to see it happen!

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • I am neutral about it.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I dislike the idea

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
What about popular plot at the time that are not really games? (Ex. Code Vault) Will it be chosen it the tournament? Maybe there could be a thing (like what you're supposed to do to win) that's based off the concept of the plot. (Ex. who can make the best code template)
Hi, so only games will be chosen from the popular or 'once popular' pool. We will collaborate with plot owners to integrate team-related systems if there isn't one (provided they are okay with it of course). Plots that are not necessarily games won't be on the list, only plots that can be won or completed in some way under a certain time if that makes sense.

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
only plots that can be won or completed in some way under a certain time if that makes sense.
So beat a survival game? (survivals aren't really games with a purpose but maybe if they do then yea?) Ex. killing the Ender dragon
Edit: ig its not under a certain time tho...

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
In this scenario, it could work under a time but the only thing is, would it be fair in terms of ore generation, etc? With the plots we are selecting, it's all based on equal chance. So I'm not sure. But you're definitely on track yeah

TheSquilliam

Overlord
Reaction score
I Need 4 Players For A DF God Team We Will Congor Anygame We Will Congor Them ALL If you are interested Dm me Mic Needed

Ezekielman

Reaction score
Hey players of DiamondFire!

@Jeremaster and I are working on a new event concept, unlike any other normal event - the DF Championship.

What is the DF Championship?
Glad you asked! The DF Championship consists of around five or six individual events. Each event takes place on a player's plot over DiamondFire. Additionally, events would be selected from popular plots at the time. We are thinking that there will be teams of 4, and each team will compete in each event together; this depends on the exact event. Every event will be around 1 hour or less, giving teams enough time to fight to take home the prize. Better yet, each event will be on the weekends, giving players with an inadequate schedule a solid chance to enter.

This is unlike anything we have done before, so we are wondering what you guys think about this idea. More information will be revealed soon, but we need to figure out if it is something that you all would find interesting.

If you can, please vote on your opinion about this idea.
Sounds great! I think it's more likely that I'll get into DF Championship than Minecraft Championships :P

Top Bottom