• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DiamondFire Speedrunning!

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Attention all speedrunners of DiamondFire, I am starting to put together a speedrun.com page for DiamondFire!

Currently, you can only run the node parkours (any% and 100%) and I'm the only mod on the page, but in the near future I'll be adding more of everything.

You can check it out at https://speedrun.com/df (and our discord is linked on that page).

I've been trying to get a page on src for a while now and I'm happy I can have it there now.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I have to recommend for the sake of the meme, the DFPlace% speedrun. Must have all wool colors (at least), a 50x50 grid to place pixels on (at least), the ability to place wool in the spaces, flight, and cool down between placings. Prewritten code lines (lclick+shift) from other games are disallowed. Must be created by only you. Timing begins when first code block is placed, and timing stops when all prerequisites are completed. Must have video evidence, and after time stopped, must show all features working as normal. Must be titled 'DF Place' (does not require color codes.)

Other categories for the DFPlace% speedrun could be: prewrittencode% andoneline% (only using 1 line of code)

Last edited:

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I have to recommend for the sake of the meme, the DFPlace% speedrun. Must have all wool colors (at least), a 50x50 grid to place pixels on (at least), the ability to place wool in the spaces, flight, and cool down between placings. Prewritten code lines (lclick+shift) from other games are disallowed. Must be created by only you. Timing begins when first code block is placed, and timing stops when all prerequisites are completed. Must have video evidence, and after time stopped, must show all features working as normal. Must be titled 'DF Place' (does not require color codes.)

Other categories for the DFPlace% speedrun could be: prewrittencode% andoneline% (only using 1 line of code)
nO

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
make some plot where you speedrun it or like speed run already made plots like melon king or atlas cube

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Update:
Lots of new categories have been made, along with Zyculous and Maximization as new mods.

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
If I become mod, will I have to actively check the website?

edit: Can you add IW (individual world) for Atlas Cube (or IL but would prefer IW cuz IL would have too many since there are 24 lvls in total)

Last edited:

MaxBuster

Senior Helper
SrHelper
Reaction score
So I would like to contest the allowed use of /fly. Default players should not have an unfair disadvantage.

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
Can you add Confusing Game by CommandGeek CommandGeek CommandGeek???

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
yes CommandGeek CommandGeek CommandGeek CommandGeek CommandGeek

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
So I would like to contest the allowed use of /fly. Default players should not have an unfair disadvantage.
I thought about this at first (and in the old speedrunning discord, /fly and some gadgets weren't allowed), but decided that it should be okay since:
1. the record speedruns do not use /fly
2. they can always run 100% instead

MaxBuster

Senior Helper
SrHelper
Reaction score
I thought about this at first (and in the old speedrunning discord, /fly and some gadgets weren't allowed), but decided that it should be okay since:
1. the record speedruns do not use /fly
2. they can always run 100% instead
Ok, than I advise checking the speedrun page, there might be a run waiting to be confirmed. :>

Top Bottom