• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DiamondFire's 7-Year Anniversary

Hello everyone! It's DiamondFire's 7 Year Anniversary! The server has grown a lot in the past year. To those of you who are new this year, welcome! To those of you who have been here since nearly the beginning, a very special thanks to y'all. We wouldn't be here today without you!

Special shoutouts to the staff team for taking on the challenge of increased player counts and providing an excellent experience for players. Thanks to the efforts of our support staff, moderators, event planners, suggestion moderators, developers, and administrators, DiamondFire is thriving more than ever before.

In celebration of the anniversary, there's a 25% off sale in the store right now. Additionally, I'll be doing some giveaways during this Saturday's livestream! It'll start at about 11:30am PST and run for about an hour and a half. https://twitch.tv/jeremaster104

It's been an amazing 7 years running DiamondFire, and I'm looking forward to many more to come!

- Jeremaster, DiamondFire Founder

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I posted it first 😠

JustSticky

Overlord
Reaction score
:D Congratulations Jeremaster! 7 years is a long time to keep a server online and popular!

Top Bottom