• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Do I make Community Skyblock 3?

Community Skyblock 3?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prox

Reaction score
Probably a hard no, but might as well ask.
If you don't know what Community Skyblock is, it's a game "series" of survival skyblocks where the community "works together" to make cool stuff.
Eventually, it always just went to crap after a few map resets and the generators reached level 8. The map was available to everyone, which was its defining feature, "community." Without this free map, it wouldn't be CS

If I ever remade it, I'd change a few things.
  • Screw generators, I'd probably make a money system. I'm not sure how exactly I'd do eco, but I would.
  • Rewards for fighting.
    • PVP was toggleable, but nobody ever had it on. Perhaps I'd make a bounty system where you'd pay X amount of money, being at least about $25k, and that player would be forced to have PVP on for about an hour. If the player lived, they'd gain the surplus bounty after the $25k fee. They'd lose automatically if they left. If they left, the bounty setter would be refunded entirely. If someone killed the player, they'd gain the surplus bounty, unless that player was the bounty setter, in which case, the bounty carries on.
  • Penalty of death.
    • Perhaps I'd remove a random item from the inventory every time you died that wasn't "lifelinked," unless the cause of death was PvP. I might also remove some cash moneys, since that exists now.
  • Hypickle Skyblock kind of stuff
    • Custom Enchants
    • Levels
    • That kind of jazz

EmeralDev

Forum adept
Reaction score
only if you encourage working together and discourage griefing

Prox

Reaction score
only if you encourage working together and discourage griefing
mmm somewhat impossible, there's going to be lapses in moderation, though griefing was always banworthy. I simply can't log block changes without killing the var count

put effort into it plz
Kind of impossible, with such a community-based game, the quality depends heavily on the players playing it. Eventually, if I made CS3, it'd die aswell.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
No, because I would never play it, nor would I think about it for more then a second.

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
At least if it's made people will play that instead of other "Void Survivals" with generators and even less effort.

Prox

Reaction score
Since you guys said no to CS3 I made Watery Dungeons 2.

Top Bottom