• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Do you like Patch 6?

Do you like Patch 6?

• Total voters

FIeryShortsYT

Reaction score
So, as you know, Patch 6 is out. People like it, but other people don't/ You can put your opinion on this poll: and then we'll truly see if people either love or hate Patch 6.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
I wish I had more time to look at it but it looks awesome! I absolutely love the function parameters and new styling system. Plot resource packs are cool too, it was such a high feature that people have wanted over the years but there were lots of worries about moderating it so it's lovely that people get to experience these things, especially players with no beta access. A really nice step forward in game creation in my opinion!

kokohero

Reaction score
gives so much more possibilities for games like custom items tho a lot of people are still mad about the naming thing

Nameless

Reaction score
no because i cant test it because they false banned me :D

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
no because i cant test it because they false banned me :D
Nameless try not to bring it up at every single conversation possible challenge (impossible) (99% fail)

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score
will decide my opinion in november, although judging by what I saw in node beta, it just seems like a large 5.9 rather than a whole 6.0

Speeder323

Forum adept
Reaction score
from what i've heard, the styled text/string caused quite a few issues
electric keeps complaining that selecting entities by name now takes way more CPU than it used to.
and the minimessage formatting system has already caused problems when connecting styled texts together, which had to be rectified.
though this may be more of a problem with how features are tested especially with such a complex addition.

the resource pack stuff is nice. took a while to implement it, but it's been executed cleanly. function parameters finally gives everyone ways to compact code further (not requiring a CreateList before a function) as the list of actions keeps increasing.

i'm not sure if the average quality of a plot will increase proportionally to the things that are possible, but time will tell eventually

FIeryShortsYT

Reaction score
from what i've heard, the styled text/string caused quite a few issues
electric keeps complaining that selecting entities by name now takes way more CPU than it used to.
and the minimessage formatting system has already caused problems when connecting styled texts together, which had to be rectified.
though this may be more of a problem with how features are tested especially with such a complex addition.

the resource pack stuff is nice. took a while to implement it, but it's been executed cleanly. function parameters finally gives everyone ways to compact code further (not requiring a CreateList before a function) as the list of actions keeps increasing.

i'm not sure if the average quality of a plot will increase proportionally to the things that are possible, but time will tell eventually
WAIT ELECTRICS COMPLAINING ABOUT PATCH 6

Top Bottom