• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

do you think this server has become toxic

Do you?

• Total voters

RosesBurning

Reaction score
Too many new young kids are joining and with modern day kids comes toxicity so the more DF grows the more young kids will see it and well thats how diamond fire could end up like hypixel with the toxic community. As long as we keep the server to a minimum i think we we manage to keep toxicity out of the way. ;)

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
Too many new young kids are joining and with modern day kids comes toxicity so the more DF grows the more young kids will see it and well thats how diamond fire could end up like hypixel with the toxic community. As long as we keep the server to a minimum i think we we manage to keep toxicity out of the way.
toxic

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Too many new young kids are joining and with modern day kids comes toxicity so the more DF grows the more young kids will see it and well thats how diamond fire could end up like hypixel with the toxic community. As long as we keep the server to a minimum i think we we manage to keep toxicity out of the way. ;)
Well said my friend

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
imo it has, but it was bound to happen like many other communities, the more the network grew, the higher of a risk it became cuz it's just a natural part of growth. back then for example it wasn't as toxic for a time because it was small. there weren't many toxic groups. there were just people. this was when there was just one node and the community was starting to slowly spark. after years and years, along with sponsorships, videos, paid advertisement listings, the community gradually grew until it became the size it is now and, it's just a problem many communities face, especially public communities that aren't age gated or don't have a higher age target audience, and I'm sure some day the rules, policies, and moderation guidelines will change a little bit to try to crack down on it more. my unsolicited advice for everyone is to try to set a good example for the others. that little bit can go a long ways, and be sure to report any negative behavior. disclaimer: opinions expressed are my own and don't reflect the staff team

Last edited:

RetroWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
imo it has, but it was bound to happen like many other communities, the more the network grew, the higher of a risk it became cuz it's just a natural part of growth. back then for example it wasn't as toxic for a time because it was small. there weren't many toxic groups. there were just people. this was when there was just one node and the community was starting to slowly spark. after years and years, along with sponsorships, videos, paid advertisement listings, the community gradually grew until it became the size it is now and, it's just a problem many communities face, especially public communities that aren't age gated or don't have a higher age target audience, and I'm sure some day the rules, policies, and moderation guidelines will change a little bit to try to crack down on it more. my unsolicited advice for everyone is to try to set a good example for the others. that little bit can go a long ways, and be sure to report any negative behavior. disclaimer: opinions expressed are my own and don't reflect the staff team
very well said

LostInJapan

Builder
Builder
Reaction score
has diamondfire gotten a younger playerbase, or have we just grown up?🤯

Top Bottom