• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Favorite Node? (Again)

What's your favorite node?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninja70707

Support staff
Support
Reaction score
So the last time I posted this, Node 5 didn't exist; now it does exist. Let's see if that changes anything.

What's your favorite public node, and why?

xmap

Support staff
Support
Reaction score
node 5 because i love the spawn

titedog

Reaction score
Node 1 the spawn is epic and I have memories there

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Node 5 comfy node is comfy node

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
Pardon me while I research Australian citizenship procedures. I’m disappointed on a scale you cannot imagine.

Bull

Reaction score
i want diamondfire to Tlauncher, Everyone will join and that means more popularity to server am just sad that i cant join :'(

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
i want diamondfire to Tlauncher, Everyone will join and that means more popularity to server am just sad that i cant join :'(
I had to look up Tlauncher. Buy a real Minecraft account. I saw that you can log into to Minecraft Accounts with Tlauncher. Also do yourself a favor and switch to Optifine running under the regular Minecraft Launcher.

Bull

Reaction score
I had to look up Tlauncher. Buy a real Minecraft account. I saw that you can log into to Minecraft Accounts with Tlauncher. Also do yourself a favor and switch to Optifine running under the regular Minecraft Launcher.
you cant log into others acc

D

Deleted member 68

its simple, use the official launcher and not some stupid probably not safe program that might be malware

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
node 5 because it (allegedly) has less lagslayer

Top Bottom