• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Forums are better than (most) helpers

Which form of help is better?

• Total voters

Spamton

Reaction score
Whenever I ask for /support help even when every support is on, none respond or anything but the forums solos for code help if you just ask on here (maybe just wait a day or so) but honestly just post on the forums if you need help don't ask support. FRFR they should have more online/helpful helpers frfr.

Kwad

Reaction score
i remember asking a helper about how to add a specific thing to my game and they told me it was impossible. later, i joined a game with that exact same thing that i asked them about implemented lol

strawspider

Forum adept
Emperor
Reaction score
i remember asking a helper about how to add a specific thing to my game and they told me it was impossible. later, i joined a game with that exact same thing that i asked them about implemented lol
what was the thing?

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
This was over 3 years ago so it doesn't apply anymore, but I remember calling support to ask why my code didn't run properly and they listened to my issue and then said smth along the lines of "idk you have a lot of code already I ain't reading all that", And the issue in question was my player event leave having a wait codeblock at the start 😭

Kwad

Reaction score
This was over 3 years ago so it doesn't apply anymore, but I remember calling support to ask why my code didn't run properly and they listened to my issue and then said smth along the lines of "idk you have a lot of code already I ain't reading all that", And the issue in question was my player event leave having a wait codeblock at the start 😭
lmao

Tqlted

Reaction score
i would've also rejected you tbf

Bromeo

Reaction score
Msging people works pretty well, but even better is just giving up and coding something else instead.

Wyzzard225

Reaction score
If you want support the discord is way better than forums. (no bias) Much faster service and from what I've seen it often has better answers too (no bias again)

Wyzzard225

Reaction score
im applying for support gonna be the most active support ever no cap
1v1 me in lego brick tales demo for who gets helper

HellishBro

Reaction score
1v1 me in lego brick tales demo for who gets helper
no im poor i only have 300

Bromeo

Reaction score
I already applied with a plot with legacy texts everywhere and useless code :elegant:

Top Bottom