• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Forums are better than (most) helpers

Which form of help is better?

• Total voters

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
The support on the server is really bad you have to stay in your plot for so long waiting for support or if you are going on the discord or forums you can play stuff while waiting for a reply

Wyzzard225

Reaction score
The support on the server is really bad you have to stay in your plot for so long waiting for support or if you are going on the discord or forums you can play stuff while waiting for a reply
wyzzard225 for support (real)

Electrosolt

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
im applying for support gonna be the most active support ever no cap
this is always so funny to me, I have yet to find a single support who said this, got support, and actually followed through (there are so. SO. SOOO many.)
anyway as the only actual support on this thread so far:
- Whoever said the lava rising is impossible is insane lmao
- If you have too much code it does in fact become a full-on "I ain't reading allat" moment. Trust me, reading 500 code chests of someone's code which you've literally never seen before, trying to put together how it works, then on top of that trying to find bugs that the code's creator could not is quite simply hell and can take hours. It's just not enjoyable at all, especially for volunteer work.
- /support question isn't always going to get answered. Not all supports are constantly hawking at it (answering questions does not count toward anything for supports), not all questions can be answered in a question format or are way too vague, and if you ask for help on a public forum with a practically infinite reply window, then *of course* you're going to get replies more consistently than a passing chat message given to someone who might be doing other things.

TL;DR stop ripping on volunteers lmao

Bromeo

Reaction score
this is always so funny to me, I have yet to find a single support who said this, got support, and actually followed through (there are so. SO. SOOO many.)
- If you have too much code it does in fact become a full-on "I ain't reading allat" moment. Trust me, reading 500 code chests of someone's code which you've literally never seen before, trying to put together how it works, then on top of that trying to find bugs that the code's creator could not is quite simply hell and can take hours. It's just not enjoyable at all, especially for volunteer work.
- /support question isn't always going to get answered. Not all supports are constantly hawking at it (answering questions does not count toward anything for supports), not all questions can be answered in a question format or are way too vague, and if you ask for help on a public forum with a practically infinite reply window, then *of course* you're going to get replies more consistently than a passing chat message given to someone who might be doing other things.

1. alternate timeline softcode copypasta
2. true
3. there should be some kinda reward for answering support questions like whar the 😒😒😒😒

Wyzzard225

Reaction score
df players when they rea

df players when they have to recognize that support is all voluntary and therefore helpers are not legally obligated to drop everything and spend hours helping them.

Kwad

Reaction score

not gonna lie facts

Top Bottom