• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Getting into the server

silvxrcat

Reaction score
Hello! I mostly play on mobile and want to join the server to code a game. How should I go setting it up for mobile, like the port and ip?

Thanks, and hopefully I can create some cool games with this :)

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
Hello! I mostly play on mobile and want to join the server to code a game. How should I go setting it up for mobile, like the port and ip?

Hello! This is certainly possible!
You do need a premium Minecraft Java account, though.

Once you've got this account, download https://github.com/PojavLauncherTeam/PojavLauncher/releases/download/v3.3.1.1/app-debug.apk . This is an all-in-one Java launcher for on your own. Run the APK, and the app will be installed. Run it, log in, select 1.16.4, and click Play. That's it!

silvxrcat

Reaction score
Last edited:

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Pojav Launcher basically emulates Java edition Minecraft on your mobile phone. You can use it to join PC servers from your phone, and is unfortunately the only way to do so since we don't support Bedrock. I'd recommend looking up a YouTube tutorial to see how you set it up.

silvxrcat

Reaction score
Pojav Launcher basically emulates Java edition Minecraft on your mobile phone. You can use it to join PC servers from your phone, and is unfortunately the only way to do so since we don't support Bedrock. I'd recommend looking up a YouTube tutorial to see how you set it up.
Cool, but I have iOS. How would I launch from there?

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
does it look like I have 850 dollars just for a phone

because i dont

Another thing you can do is run a geyser server on a nearby computer if you have one, and that will allow you to join from pocket edition. You can download the server and follow the instructions here -> https://geysermc.org/

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Another thing you can do is run a geyser server on a nearby computer if you have one, and that will allow you to join from pocket edition. You can download the server and follow the instructions here -> https://geysermc.org/
it's important to be careful, though, since behaviors on bedrock edition versus java edition are different, which can cause some unintended effects.

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
it's important to be careful, though, since behaviors on bedrock edition versus java edition are different, which can cause some unintended effects.

True, but on df it doesn't really matter all too much. the bedrock and Java packets are similar enough to where it won't raise any red flags for the mods. You should be fine

bumpy

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i want to join java server on ios 🤓

qorple

Reaction score
Almost every one of these answers is over complicated in one way or another.

All you need:
Java minecraft account
Minecraft pocket edition
Wifi connection.

Step 1: connect to the server “geyserconnect.gq”

Step 2: click “custom servers” when fully loaded in

Step 3: Put in the diamond fire IP (mcdiamondfire.com)

Step 4: Log in with your Java account.

:) I hope this helps. Currently there is no way to play a Java server without a Java account. So if you arent able or willing to buy one you are out of luck.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
does it look like I have 850 dollars just for a phone

because i dont
That makes it sound like you're on android, my phone was like a quarter of that and is Android, runs great. An iOS device is like $1000 lmao

DrayTheBeast11

Reaction score

How would i do if only devices i have are ps4 bedrock, and iphone aswell and bedrock?

Top Bottom